Sumary of The zero-gravity dance by Issey Miyake homme:
- Of bodies, souls and applause, which arrive overwhelming at the end of the show.
- A moment from the show of Homme plissé Issey Miyake Homme plissé Issey Miyake is back live.
- Then the real dancers, delicate acrobats, descend from a structure on the bottom.
- Between new forms and stratifications on stage at La poste du Louvre.
- The show is directed by Rachid Ouramdane, director of the Théâtre national de chaillot.
- A test of confidence, that of their effortless uprisings, which communicates a sense of optimism for what is to come if we, like them, form a chain.
- Satoshi Kondo and his team envision an exploration of contrasts between the delicate and the robust.