Sumary of These days, getting dressed is…:
- ” said Dallas-based U Beauty founder Tina Chen Craig who, pre-Covid, would typically travel every two weeks.
- For Ms. Nabongo that means making her usual jet-setter wardrobe of cultish Nike FF720 trainers and jumpsuits more exuberant with colorful caftans, distinctive printed dresses, and no outfit repeats.
- Among her sensible staples: a vintage Gap jean jacket, breezy Zimmermann sundresses and Madewell jeans.
- Other mainstays include her fragrant Coqui Coqui insect repellent and Ziploc accessory bags, ideal for costume jewelry.
- As the founder of Saira Hospitality, the constantly traveling Ms. L’Acqua has earned pro-packer status.