Sumary of They insult Chiara Ferragni’s dress and Fedez responds. Is breast still a scandal in 2022?:
- Who knows what the anonymous Twitter punisher would have thought if he had seen the legendary transparent dresses designed by Yves Saint Laurent in the Sixties: the nude look, which certainly did not originate with Chiara Ferragni, is a fashion tribute to the female body.
- Predictably, the anonymous punisher deleted everything (account included) the moment Fedez himself commented on his post, dismissing it with a lapidary: open Twitter, close Twitter .
- After the litany of you dress too sexy to be a mother and the varied corollary of comments to the topless photos, the new stone of the scandal was a black dress worn on the night of August with transparent inserts at the breast.
- Outside, however, the female anatomy still wreaks havoc and one user has called the look a prostitute dress .
- In recent years, movements like Free The Nipples have (re) given naked breasts a political value: predictably, naked dresses are the most sought-after clothes online.
- He stripped it or designed and embroidered it in trompe-l œil dresses, including the famous Schiaparelli sweaters with golden breasts so loved by Chiara Ferragni.
- The controversy then spilled over onto Twitter, where an anonymous user with a keen interest in vice took the trouble to post the photo and comment on it publicly: It is not to offend, but this dress by Chiara Ferragni clearly shows her breasts so it is a prostitute dress.