Sumary of This Bespoke Jewelry Brand Helped Me Dream Up My Wedding Band From Home:
- ” When I look down at my wedding bands waiting patiently to be worn, I still can’t believe they were created especially for me — and all without an in-person consultation.
- All I can really do (until my upcoming wedding next year), is admire them, try them on, and reminisce about the process of dreaming them up with bespoke jeweler Jillian Sassone of Marrow Fine.
- Repurposing family heirloom stones is nothing new, but Sassone has a really good eye and incredible imagination for incorporating surprising elements into her pieces to infuse them with personality.
- I was hoping to incorporate gold somehow with the addition of a wedding band (because who says you can’t mix metals in your ring stack?
- There are a lot of alternative gemstones that are not as expensive as white diamonds,” she said.