Sumary of Timberland expands regenerative leather footwear offering:
- Outdoor lifestyle brand Timberland has added a new range of eco-conscious hikers to its collection made using regenerative leather, as part of its commitment for its products to have a net positive impact on nature by 2030..
- The new men Greenstride Solar Wave EK+ Collection are available in mid, low and low fabric styles and feature eco-conscious materials from “heel to toe,”.
- The uppers are made from regenerative leather, while the GreenStride soles are made of 75 percent renewable materials, a combination of sugar cane and natural rubber from trees to provide “natural comfort”..
- In addition, these new offerings are Earthkeepers Edition styles, marked with an EK+ to reflect Timberland eco-innovations in terms of both materials and methods of making..
- The Greenstride Solar Wave EK+ collection expands Timberland regenerative leather offering, as part of the brand goal to source 100 percent of its natural materials from regenerative agriculture…