Sumary of Toronto Film Festival 2022, all the looks of the stars on the red carpet:
- This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.
- The TIFF in fact always lasts 11 days, and starts on the Tuesday following Labor Day, the first Monday in September, counting among its guests, also for this edition, many celebrities from the big screen.
- In red instead, the two redheads par excellence on the red carpet (what a combo!), Namely Jessica Chastain and Sadie Sink: the first, in a casual chic jumpsuit by Elie Saab, while the star of The Whale – and Stranger Things – is was immortalized with a stunning cut-out dress by Stella McCartney.
- The curtain has just fallen on the Venice Film Festival, immediately passing the baton to the Toronto Film Festival: the month of September therefore continues to give emotions to cinephiles and red carpet enthusiasts with the Canadian kermesse, inaugurated on September 8 and closing on September 18th.
- Invariably in Gucci – and in total green – Harry Styles, on the occasion of the premiere of My Policeman alongside the ethereal Emma Corrin, who for the occasion opted for a minimal-circus look by Miu Miu.