Sumary of Tranoï is combined with the creative masculine:
- On this first day of the show, it is therefore DenzilPatrick who lends himself to the exercise, Live Young Play Hard (LYPH) will lend himself to it on June 24, and the South African David Tlale on June 25.
- Powder pink bomber jacket, chick yellow sweater enhanced with a fluorescent pink collar… The DenzilPatrick wardrobe plays the card of contrasts, sometimes urban, sometimes preppy but always colorful.
- Launched in 2020 in London by Jayne Hemsley, a committed designer who worked for Alexander McQueen or Martine Rose, the brand unveils a collection inspired by aviation and women pilots who have defied gravity and social oppression, such as Bessie Coleman, who was the first black woman to hold her pilot’s license.
- At the entrance to the Tranoï show this Thursday, June 23 More minimalist and sober, the locker rooms signed by the Chilean Guido Vera and the Indian ITOH rub shoulders with the French bag brand Jack Gomme which unveils its men’s offer at the show.
- The Hemsley London wardrobe gives pride of place to oversized trousers and sweatshirts stamped with a Don’t Be A Passenger mantra.