Sumary of Triumph unveils new brand vision:
- From the product they buy, to the images they see, to their shopping experience, whether online or in our stores.
- Paul Gautier, Triumph’s Global Head of Brands, comments: Our vision is to stand for a world where all women fully appreciate their uniqueness.
- The global brand vision should focus on the individuality and uniqueness of women and make them the leitmotif for the coming seasons.
- Individuality is also the focus of the brand’s visual storytelling from FW 22, which is why the campaigns in the future over should go beyond the advertising of a product.
- The lingerie industry has established stereotypes over the years – be it the coining of the term sexy that made women feel like they had to conform to them.
- Content and community should merge into a unique brand experience.
- Customers will be able to visit their local store’s page, sign up for local events and activities in store, book bra fittings in store or online, and access relevant, brand-generated content.