Sumary of Victoria Beckham will walk the runway at Paris Fashion Week this fall:
- British fashion designer Victoria Beckham will join the official calendar of Paris Fashion Week with a show in the fall, the Haute Couture and Fashion Federation announced in a statement on Wednesday.
- Digital presentations followed in September 2020 and February 2021.
- After years in New York, Victoria Beckham returned to her native country in 2018 to celebrate the 10th anniversary of her brand with a show organized for the first time in the British capital.
- Paris Fashion Week has recently attracted a number of British talents, including up-and-coming designer Craig Green, who returned to the Paris catwalk in June after starting to show in the French capital before the health crisis.
- Of the women’s ready-to-wear collections for spring-summer 2023, to be held in the French capital from September 26 to October 4.