Sumary of Vidya Balan takes ‘Sherni’ vibes a notch higher in leopard print coordinate set:
- With animal print poised to blowup in 2021, Sherni star Vidya Balan laid fashion cues on how to look modern yet timeless and most importantly, classy without looking tacky in a leopard print coordinate set..
- Roaring goodbyes to desi silhouettes at her upcoming movie, Sherni promotions, Vidya slew a bold look in the leopard print coordinate set which included a pleated skirt and blouse and we are loving the sultry vibe..
- Exuding a savage or wild sexuality in one of the most used prints in haute couture, Vidya was seen donning a white base leopard printed shirt that came with an embellishment at the front and a tie up at the neck with a regular fit and full length balloon sleeves..
- The Bollywood star teamed it with a similar white base leopard print pleated skirt which reached her mid calf and was held at the waist with an elasticated band..
- The shirt and skirt is credited to Indian fashion label Mellowdrama that boasts of prêt wear which includes pure fabrics with easy fits, contemporary cuts, fine embroideries, quirky embellishments, statement sleeves, ruffles, denim details, pearls, beads and crystals..
- Vidya Balan’s leopard print coordinate set from Mellowdrama(mellowdrama.co.in) Vidya was styled by celebrity fashion stylists and creative directors at Who Wore What When….