Sumary of Vinted deploys its first automatic lockers in Paris and its surroundings:
- Asked by FashionNetwork.com, the second-hand portal did not specify which company provides the instructions, nor what quantified objective has been set for the mesh that they will soon compose.
- This entry into the locker market aims, according to the group, to develop practical and affordable delivery solutions, and to reduce the long-term environmental impact of Vinted deliveries.
- An initiative led by a new entity, Vinted Go, which will develop the portal’s delivery offers across Europe.
- Shutterstock At the beginning of June, Vinted announced that it had boosted its turnover by 63% to 245 million euros for the 2021 financial year.
- Without however turning his back on him: Florian Bonnasse, commercial director of Vinted, takes part on the evening of June 23 in the launch of the new brand identity of Mondial Relay, historical partner of the second-hand portal.
- An issue made critical by the very size of Vinted: according to Kantar, the portal rose between June 2019 and 2021 from eighth to third in terms of French online clothing spending, settling behind Zalando and Amazon.
- Between the lines, the device will allow Vinted to reduce its dependence on delivery networks to merchants.