Sumary of What It Feels Like to Be Inside a Susan Alexandra Bag The colorful, beaded world of Susan Korn hits the Lower East…:
- Photo: Sarah Schecker Designer Susan Korn didn’t think opening a store for her colorful brand Susan Alexandra would really be possible.
- “Call it a COVID dream,” Susan mused to me, holding her dog as she showed me around the space.
- In April of 2021, Susan signed a lease on 33 Orchard Street, a narrow old tattoo shop right across the street from Sandy Liang, Bode, and Scarr’s Pizza.
- Susan was able to design the store, alongside designers Lula Galeano and Levi Shaw-Faber.
- Using yellow, blue, and pink tiles to decorate, the store feels like the inside of a Susan Alexander bag.