Sumary of Wil Beedle exits AllSaints after 18 years to focus on Shoreditch Ski Club brand:
- AllSaints creative director Wil Beedle has left the British fashion label after 18 years, 10 of which he was at its creative helm.
- In a brief Instagram message, AllSaints said: “We wish him all the best for the future and are excited to see SSC grow.
- ” Beedle was appointed as menswear director at AllSaints back in 2006, before being promoted to chief creative director in 2012, working alongside the then newly appointed CEO William Kim.
- A year later, AllSaints made its New York Fashion Week, showcasing its Spring/Summer 2014 collection.
- In 2018, Beedle launched his new brand Shoreditch Ski Club in Selfridges, a sustainable label making puffer jackets from recycled fibres.