Sumary of William and Kate, the first couple portrait: Middleton poses in green with Diana’s jewels:
- The looks of Kate and William in the official portrait In the first official Cambridge portrait, the style details have been taken care of down to the smallest detail.
- To complete the outfit, a pair of jewel pumps, to be precise the iconic Hangisi pumps in satin by Manolo Blahnik, always declined in an emerald green version.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton became the protagonists of their first official portrait and now the work is on display at the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton have been together for over 10 years but only in the last few hours have they reached a new and coveted milestone: they have become the protagonists of their first portrait.
- Kate Middleton, princess of yesteryear: at the garden party with a flower in her hair Décolleté Manolo Blahnik Kate’s jewels are a tribute to the history of the Windsors In the first Cambridge couple portrait, a tribute to the history of the royal family could not be missing .
- In the painting, Kate wears jewels that belonged to William’s mother, Lady Diana, who has always been defined as the people’s princess.
- Prince William appeared very elegant in a dark blue suit paired with a white shirt and an avion-colored shirt (like the handkerchief in his pocket).