Sumary of Wrangler and Billabong mix classic western with vintage surf:
- Translated by Robin Driver Published Jul 22, 2021 Reading time 2 minutes Download Print Text size aA+ aA- Translated by Robin Driver Published Jul 22, 2021 On Thursday, July 22, Billabong and Wrangler are releasing the first chapter of an unexpected collaboration.
- Mixing the western aesthetic of the American jeans brand with the surf culture of the Australian board sports label might not seem like the most obvious link-up, but the two companies have faced the challenges of the collaboration head on, signing off on a consistent collection made using sustainable materials.
- The Billabong x Wrangler campaign “Wrangler was Billabong founder Gordon Merchant’s favorite brand of jeans.
- ” BillabongXWranglerThe first part of the collection is made up of some 40 menswear pieces, including a number of boardshorts inspired by the styles and prints of the 70s.
- The Boardriders-owned brand recently announced the launch of its We Sea Change program, through which the label has committed to ensuring that all of its products that are designed to be used in the sea – from swimsuits and boardshorts to full-body wetsuits, shorties and lycra – are environmentally friendly.