Sumary of Yann Rivoallan, new president of the French Federation of women’s prêt-à-porter:
- Yann Rivollan began his participation in the federation six years ago, first as administrator of the Syndicat de Paris de la mode féminine and then entering the board of the Fédération française du prêt-à-porter féminin in 2019, intervening in digital issues.
- He succeeds Pierre-François Le Louët, president of the strategic consulting agency Nelly Rodi, who has held this position for the last six years.
- After studying in Bordeaux, this ESCP business school graduate created his first company when he was still a student, at the age of 23.
- Yann Rivoallan is the new president of the FFPAPF – DR The 48-year-old executive is a familiar face in the French fashion industry.
- The new president of the French Federation of women’s prêt-à-porter is an experienced player in French fashion and a specialist in the digital field.