Sumary of Zalando publishes first Corporate Digital Responsibility Report in cooperation with the federal gove…:
- In addition, Zalando wants to ensure consumer sovereignty and autonomy.
- Zalando has created a Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR) code with the German federal government and leading companies.
- Zalando is also working internally to enable employees to enter their chosen name, gender and pronoun into the system themselves.
- Zalando publishes guidelines for its digital solutions.
- – Zalando The CDR initiative was launched in 2018, a year later Zalando teamed up with other German companies to help create a code for digital responsibility.
- The CDR code contains 15 guiding principles based on five pillars: handling data, education, climate and resource protection, inclusion and involvement of employees.
- The online platform plans to promote responsible technology design when handling data and to ensure responsible handling of data in the company.