Sumary of About You in Milan with a fashion week tailored to generation Z:
- About You launches its own fashion week from 20 to 24 September in Milan, in the middle of fashion week, at a temporary location in the Farini area.
- It starts with the About You Fashion Show (organized last year in Berlin) and continues with 16 fashion shows which, as Jansen promises, “will be set up in a unique way”.
- Already demonstrated his feeling with Milan when, in May, he organized the ceremony of the About You Awards 2022 at Superstudio Maxi, a competition dedicated to the most influential digital content creators in Europe, in the presence of 1,500 guests of different nationalities, including Chiara Ferragni, Elisabetta Canalis, Luka Sabbat and Khaby Lame.
- In collaboration with the creative agency Villa Eugénie, an Ayfw (About You Fashion Week) Village is set up in the Farini area in the name of interactivity, with a concept store, live shopping format and social set, while fans and followers can follow the event on YouTube and on aboutyou-fashionweek.de.
- “Our intent – she says – is to combine fashion and entertainment”.