Sumary of adidas X Gucci: everything you need to know about the summer collection:
- Adidas x Gucci, how it was born Presented for the first time during the Gucci Exquisite fashion show staged in February 2022 in Milan, the co-lab stands as a real symbiosis: a fusion of different intentions and symbols.
- To present the capsule today, Alessandro Michele called the visual storyteller Carlijn Jacobs, who created some lookbook images inspired by archival catalogs.
- To prove it, the images of the lookbook just released and the outfits that appeared at the last show of the label.
- Accessories department: the bucket hat in GG Supreme fabric, the legendary Gazelle sneakers, the leather clogs, but also the printed yokes and the retro shoulder straps, reinterpretations of the Beloved line.
- Designed by the creative director of the Maison Alessandro Michele and the sportswear brand, it summarizes their style, so distant yet united by a solid, common ground of glamor in exclusive garments and accessories for Spring-Summer 2022.
- First of all, the unisex jogger pants in cotton with a clear Eighties reference, followed by the blue cotton sweater with maxi hybrid logo, the safari-style bowling shirt, the maxi skirt with belt and the satin color-block jacket.
- Not only the streetwear tailoring creations seen on the catwalk, but also some more formal ready-to-wear items and a series of extra-fashion sportswear, as well as highly original accessories, such as leather golf bags.