Sumary of Biagiotti’s Dea Roma parades in Piazza del Campidoglio:
- A fashion show in which the Brazilian top model of Italian origins Isabeli Fontana also participates, who opens and closes the collection together with six other models in a final show of light games and artistic projections.
- After having restored the Cordonata del Campidoglio designed by Michelangelo and the Two Dioscuri who guard it to its original beauty, this time the Biagiotti Group together with the Intesa Sanpaolo Group will finance the restoration of the Fountain of the Goddess Rome.
- Present at the evening, presented by Caterina Balivo, in addition to the stylist and Isabeli Fontana, the mayor of Rome Roberto Gualtieri and the Councilor for Tourism, Major Events and Fashion Alessandro Onorato.
- Piazza del Campidoglio is once again the set of Laura Biagiotti’s SpringEstate 2023 fashion show.
- Lavinia Biagiotti Cigna, president and CEO of the homonymous group, wanted to reiterate her Amor per Roma with yet another act of patronage, which is presented together with the parade in a press conference in the Capitol.
- The works will see the conservative restoration of the marble surfaces of the basins and of the architectural façade; the restoration of the statue of the Goddess Roma and its base in reused marble; the restoration of the waterproofing of the tanks; the arrangement of the paving in cobblestones; the overhaul of the water system Returning to Piazza del Campidoglio, with an innovative format – said Lavinia Biagiotti Cigna – shows that fashion, like Rome, revolves around something that goes beyond time and generations, shapes and recreates them.
- The event is a never-before-seen dialogue between fashion, art, culture and golf.