Sumary of London Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2023, the most beautiful looks from the fashion shows:
- From JW Anderson to Richard Quinn If Burberry postpones its fashion show to September 26 and Raf Simons leaves London due to the Queen’s disappearance, JW Anderson brings to the catwalk an eloquent maxi black t-shirt that promises to be sold out.
- To stand out, the new generation protagonists of the LFW for a few seasons: the LVMH Prize 2021 Nensi Dojaka, above all, now a reference point for the perfect lingerie dress; Simone Rocha celebrates with ballerinas (also for him), thanks to metallic mini dresses; while KNWLS focuses on denim miniskirts and tie-dye print cut-out dresses.
- The most beautiful outfits to copy – even now Dressing like at the London fashion shows, even now?
- LFW SS23, trends on the catwalk We know that the shows across the Channel are always original and unconventional.
- But despite the defections and the changes in the calendar to pay homage to Her Majesty, the UK fashion shows, which officially close on Tuesday 20 September, saw a slew of notable looks take the field.
- In the gallery, all the best releases from the Spring-Summer 2023 fashion shows, including the latest from London, updated day by day.
- The late summer office outfit according to Rejina Pyo SS23 (Photo: Imaxtree).