Sumary of NYFW: Ethno-preppy signed by Altuzarra:
- The finale of the Altuzarra Joseph Altuzarra spring 2023 fashion show is in full swing.
- Sometimes rendered in small ultra-decorative scarves, ethnic ruffs for rebellious urban spirits, sometimes exploded in the jackets and parkas of the finale.
- He parades a search for vision that composes and breaks down Altuzarra’s usual vocabulary, from oversized sequins to the mandalas of small metal discs, from bells to beads to trimmings.
- And if denim debuts, an absolute novelty for the brand, there is no shortage of tye-die on dresses and tailored suits and coin embroidery.
- For spring 2023, the designer explored «the idea of travel and nature as a gateway to psychedelic experiences», inspired by the reading of two texts from the late 1960s, The teachings of Don Juan and Desert solitaire.
- Not only has his Altu line started and is working, like the new TikTok account that is on the lips of the fashion crowd, but with his eponymous collection he is expanding a narrative that shines for stylistic coherence, introducing elements of novelty to every appointment with the Big Apple.
- The designer pairs them with boxy blazers and parkas and accessorises them with retro Keds sneakers.