Sumary of PFW: In the blue of Amiri’s California:
- A moment from Amiri s-e 23 fashion show A dip in the Californian blue under the blue sky of the Ville lumière.
- Uneven colors on pinstripes for new uniforms move between US college uniforms, under baseball caps.
- Neutral tones, then the blushes and soft pinks and then return to the cerulean.
- And she arrives at the Jardin des plantes, where looks that seem to have fallen into a can of blue paint and then faded on the catwalk.
- After the show at the Milk studios in Los Angeles last February, Amiri returns to parade in the adoptive city of her collections and her fashion shows, Paris.
- The crew that unites around the American creative of Iranian origins certainly does.
- With innate naturalness they wear shorts and short-sleeved shirts in paisley prints and with equal ease the tailored suits, where the pants run on the legs opening at the bottom, drawing new proportions.