Sumary of The soft elegance of Peserico on stage in Milan: first co-ed fashion show for the 60th birthday:
- The company led by Riccardo Peruffo and Paola Gonella went on the catwalk for the first time in Milan, on the eve of the fashion week, to present the new collections for spring-summer 2023.
- An event that wanted to celebrate the origins of the entrepreneurial history of reality of Cornedo Vicentino with a video dedicated to the founder Maria Peserico
- On the platform the woman (with the new Aurea line and the Oltre collection) and the man, now in its sixth season.
- The common thread is the soft and evergreen elegance of Peserico, with fluid and airy silhouettes, fresh and impalpable fabrics, soft and bright colors, from white Great manufacturing and craftsmanship for urban-chic garments that focus on a perfect fit and a relaxed image , but with precious details.
- (who debuted with a collection of trousers back in 1962) and at the same time sealing a new beginning, on the Vicenza-Milan axis.