Sumary of ‘Do Light-Therapy Masks Work?’ At-home LED devices can help with cystic acne and signs of aging …:
- She says the research should be presented clearly on the company website, but it even better if it has been published as abstracts or pilot studies in peer-reviewed journals or presented at national meetings with CME-approved content.
- This FDA-cleared mask features simultaneous red and blue light therapy and conforms closely to the contours of your face an important characteristic of a good mask, according to Jagdeo.
- Jagdeo says to look for a company with peer-reviewed published research showing the benefits of its LED devices.
- The DRx SpectraLite mask from Dr Dennis Gross Skincare is another one; it FDA-cleared and has the wavelengths you want.
- (Her MMSkincare MMSphere devices pass that bar) This does not mean other LED masks and light-therapy devices do not work just that their claims or benefits have not been vetted with peer-reviewed clinical research.