Sumary of Garmin Marq Golfer: the golf watch that doesn’t look like a connected watch:
- Swimming (water resistance 100M – 10 ATM), running, hiking, cycling or even skiing (with trail mapping) will all be opportunities to strengthen your mental and physical condition.
- In this regard, like any self-respecting connected watch, the Garmin Marq Golfer is able to monitor heart rate and blood oxygen levels.
- Then because the embedded technology is really at the service of the golfer.
- A watch dedicated to golfers but not only Indeed, despite its predisposition for fairways, the Garmin Marq Golfer is also comfortable to accompany you in other sports activities.
- Raphaël Jacquelin – Professional golfer, Garmin ambassador A real virtual caddy on the wrist