Sumary of Teddy Riner, new ambassador of Decathlon:
- Teddy Riner – Decathlon The role of the judoka will be to support them and share his professional experience to guide them.
- I agreed to work with Decathlon because, for me, sport should be accessible to everyone.
- Working alongside a champion who knows the products and who uses them regularly is an opportunity for the brand to strengthen its expertise and thus be able to continue to offer the best range of sports services products, accessible to all, indicated Decathlon in a press release.
- The famous French judoka Teddy Riner joins the Decathlon brand and becomes the captain of the team of Decathlon athletes.
- Teddy Riner was three times Olympic champion and ten times world champion.