Sumary of The Class’s New Program Has Reset My Spirit for 2022:
- Created by The Class instructor Karla Misjan, Beyond Resolutions is a four-week program aiming to get to the root of our reasoning for even making resolutions at all.
- Journaling, meditation, EFT tapping, and The Class are just some of the sessions folded into the program’s curriculum.
- Over the course of the four weeks, instructors Mallory Meeks, Aimee Cox, Katie Facada, Erin Ward, Amanda Martinez, Marina Trejo, and founder of The Class Taryn Toomey guide participants through a curated set of themed classes designed to create an emotional shift away from over-analyzing our lives and tap into a deeper sense of who we are.
- Week one of Beyond Resolutions is available for free on The Class’s site now, with the ability to access the remaining weeks via a 14-day free trial to The Class Digital.
- If you’re already a member of The Class Digital, you can already access the program with your usual login.