Sumary of Anya Taylor-Joy: the new “Queen of Chess” style hair look with a brown bob:
- Anya Taylor-Joy, the new brown bob with fringe The long mermaid hair in a platinum color is now just a memory.
- Among the many appreciation for the new look that suggests the return of Beth Harmon, someone comments on the hair coloring: «Dulce de leche hair».
- The final part of this French bob is the bowl cut fringe with the half-brow margin and the locks around the face that descend vertically as in a comic from yesteryear.
- Extremely ironed and in perfect pendent with the shade of the eyebrows, the bangs are so flawless that they look like a wig.
- After all, even the clothes worn in the photo give hope that perhaps the sequel to The Queen of Chess is boiling in the pot.
- The micro bob in dulce de leche color The ultra smooth bob has a flatter and brighter texture, with the tips slightly rounded inwards.
- In her latest post on Instagram she amazes everyone with a brown hairstyle that is very reminiscent of her character Beth Harmon in the series that made her famous.