Sumary of The “medium Royal”, the cut that Charlotte Casiraghi and Letizia Ortiz like:
- “If the hair is fine and thin, there is a tendency to create a series of light layers that move the hair, vice versa if they are thicker they can be worn full or the result can be lightened”.
- No bangs but tufts beyond the cheekbone, shoulder length with a rounded styling so as to soften the features.
- On the other hand, the speech for the square face is different: the line in the center and the scaling must be noted so as to give it momentum.
- The right medium royal cut for every face every face: oval and round They all look the same, yet they are not.
- She is suitable for all ages and for all hair types », explains Fabrizio Laurenza, hairstylist Jean Louis David.
- If, on the other hand, the face is heart shaped, given the high forehead, you can choose a straight or rounded fringe.
- «The latter need a cut line that makes them more tapered with lengths that touch the shoulders, the scaling is medium and even slightly tapered so as to give movement and lightness.