Sumary of Timothée Chalamet changes her mind and on British Vogue she enjoys showing off different hairstyles:
- The hair is shiny, as if it has just been dried and absolutely not slicked back.
- Timothée is just Timothée, a guy who likes to play with style and genres.
- The first man on the cover of British Vogue Now, to take the stage for the first time, is a boy more than ever on the crest of the wave, as did Harry Styles on the cover of Vogue America in 2020.
- The base is in fact wavy, the effect looks very natural, but in reality it is quite studied.
- And on British Vogue all this is channeled not only in the fluid outfits, but also in the hair, essential to his look.
- We know that the hair is a distinctive sign of the actor who has also conquered for the famous heartthrob cut that has launched a real very contemporary hair trend being a fluid cut, adaptable to both boys and girls.
- British Vogue’s first cover man, Timothée Chalamet is truly the symbol of contemporary man.