Sumary of What are the benefits of olive oil on hair? Enjoy it with these wonderful homemade mask recipes!:
- So, once the shortening has been slightly heated, put on an old T-shirt and prepare a pair of disposable gloves.
- Scientific evidence supporting the benefits of olive oil on hair is relatively limited.
- However, research has shown that mineral and vegetable oils can protect hair from damage and moisturize it.
- According to studies, it is a compound called squalene that provides the moisturizing effect of extra virgin olive oil.
- It can be based on several natural ingredients such as vegetable oils, eggs, avocado, aloe vera, etc.