Sumary of Beachy blonde, Sarah Jessica Parker’s hair color that camouflages whites (perfect for over 50s):
- If you’ve caught yourself in awe watching Sarah Jessica Parker’s hair ecstatic as she plays her more trendy alter ego, Carrie Bradshaw, in And just like that, you’re not alone.
- Just as the beloved protagonist she loves to experiment with different hairstyles, from braids to buns, from tails to semi-gathered, one thing that remains constant is absolutely her wonderful hair color, Beachy Blonde.
- Who is behind that bright golden blonde that immediately transports you to beaches warmed by a reddish sunset?
- Soon revealed: the one who creates that fantastic shade is Gina Gilbert, the famous colorist of Serge Normant in New York.
- This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.
- The perfect shade of blonde The actress has been followed by the American color master for 15 years, so Gilbert knows exactly the exact shade of blonde that Sarah Jessica Parker likes: «She always prefers to change the color slightly.
- Mostly, I do a single dye on her around her hairline, but not all over her head.
- She doesn’t prefer the color to go all over her scalp, ”she explains to Vogue UK. «Then I perform the balayage to give dimension and contrast and give the hair that sun-kissed effect, very natural, and with lightened tips.