Sumary of Hair fillers, the benefits of hyaluronic acid treatments for stressed and weak hair:
- It calibrates according to the needs of the hair and has an immediately visible effect if the hair is not too sensitized.
- «After the treatment, the hair immediately appears stronger, thicker and more vital.
- On the skin it avoids dryness and subsequent flaking, so as to make the root more hydrated and therefore stronger, and the hair softer and more elastic.
- It is suitable for all hair types, especially fine and stressed hair: it plumps them from the inside, hydrating them and making them appear brighter and more voluminous by Eleonora Gionchi Hyaluronic acid If on the epidermis it is a deep moisturizer and plumping agent, on the hair it behaves in the same way: it improves the hydration, fullness and elasticity of tried, thinned, brittle and weakened stems.
- Hair filler effect, what it consists of Thus, hyaluronic acid for hair has become a trend even on TikTok: “It is the ideal treatment to volumize all types of hair, from curly to straight through fine and stressed ones, acting exactly like a filler »explains Giuseppina Guerriero, hair stylist for Jean Louis David.
- On the shaft it settles between the cuticles of the hair shaft, fills them just like a filler.
- (Instagram @ izabelgoulart) Although the function is the same, there are differences between hyaluronic acid “A more liquid texture is needed for the hair than that commonly used for the epidermal filler, so that it can penetrate adequately into the hair fiber “.