Sumary of Kate Winslet, Eva Longoria, Bebe Vio and the other L’Oréal Paris testimonials for female self-est…:
- Winslet, Longoria, Bebe Vio and L ‘Oréal Paris for self-esteem – iO Woman The famous claim “Why you are worth ” of the giant L ‘ Oréal Paris since 1971 has an ever-current value.
- In February, the month of self-esteem, the ambassadors of the great beauty group talk about what it means to believe in yourself.
- Eleonora Gionchi’s video February is the month of self-esteem.
- And “Why are you worth”, the claim as simple as it is powerful that L’Oréal Paris has been supporting since 1971, has a stronger value than ever, continuing to address all women in the world, of all ages and origins, supporting them to love each other and believe in themselves.
- The messages of the L’Oréal Paris ambassadors for the month of self-esteem Kate Winslet, Jane fonda, Bebe Vio, three of the voices of the L’Oréal Paris ambassadors who are told, on video, for the month of self-esteem Kate Winslet: even without beauty »« Because I’m worth it.
- This phrase is magical, “says Kate Winslet, Oscar winner and the latest to become L’Oréal ambassador.
- And the really difficult part for all of us is figuring out how to be valid even without it, “she declares the actress starting to tie her hair, fix the unruly tufts with hairpins and remove make-up.
- Truly accepting yourself and being authentically “you” without makeup is all that matters.