Sumary of Meghan Markle, the comeback: from “sunkissed brunette” hair (already color of the year) to the most …:
- This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.
- Starting with its luminous and slightly hinted waves, which stood out together with the optical suit signed by Valentino.
- Soft and embellished with locks that fell on her face, her hairstyle, flash after flash, soon earned her the title of hair signature of the Duchess of Sussex.
- A lot of water has passed under the bridges from the casual bun carousel that Meghan Markle wore at every public outing during her (former) royal life.
- Without a doubt, Meghan’s debut in grand style, formal at the right point, but filed shortly after by a more casual look, given by jeans and (super-designer) ballet flats to which the Duchess combined a high, tight ponytail with a wavy texture.
- Meghan Markle’s wavy ponytail And if her casual bun, sported with a lot of kiss on her Harry Harry, evoked ancient royal glories, to conclude the hair look show there were other waves, this time more sculpted , large and unfailingly bright.
- The nuance, a blend of golden and luminous reflections, seems to be ready to set trends among brown heads eager for that natural effect, far from artificial results, of sun-kissed hair.