Sumary of Melissa Satta: the Jane Birkin fringe that conquers at first glance:
- Melissa Satta’s fringe that conquers at first glance – iO Donna The former tissue has changed her look by focusing on a long fringe that touches her eyebrows.
- Melissa Satta dares to wear bangs and the hair look is all new.
- No radical revolution for the presenter, but when you go from not having it to wearing it nonchalantly, the first impression of her is always that of an important change of pace.
- La Satta opted for a long and full fringe, touching her eyebrows, which further enhances the depth of the look and emphasizes her full lips.
- Melissa Satta made her social debut with a brand new hair look © melissasatta / Instagram.
- Made by Marco Paolo Rossi, art director of the Aldo Coppola salon in Milan XXII Marzo and by Simona Ghezzi, this fringe perfectly matches the long length of Melissa, who for the “debut” focused on a soft styling, with a very natural effect .
- The success of a timeless hair accessory A “Jane Birkin” style that of Melissa, very Seventies in the mood, but extraordinarily contemporary.
- This hair accessory, because it is impossible to define it otherwise, is experiencing a real golden moment.