Sumary of Wash your hair every day, yes or no? How not to damage the hair:
- Advice on shampoo – iO Donna There are those who wash them every day and those every 2-3 times a week.
- The expert answers all doubts, even dispelling the myths on the question of Eleonora Gionchi Team “I wash my hair every day” or “I wash it every 2-3 days”?
- It is one of the age-old issues to which women are subjected and it is not a trivial matter because it affects the health of the hair itself, as well as being a matter of practical daily order.
- “There is no problem washing your hair every morning as long as you use delicate products” replies Giulia Tanzi, Davines Technical Marketing Specialist.
- First of all, let’s dispel a myth: daily washing does not affect the structure of the hair in the least.
- That is, it does not alter the production of sebum, nor does it affect the presence of natural oils, nor therefore weakens it.
- Lo and Cindy Crawford via iG The important thing is to use formulas suitable for daily use that are designed to be more delicate and less aggressive: “Frequent washing is not harmful in itself, but you need to pay attention to the choices you make.
- In fact, it is not daily washing that damages the hair, but the choice of unsuitable or poor quality products “, the expert explains better.