Sumary of Wine therapy for hair: against hair loss, dandruff and oxidative stress:
- Benefits of wine on hair: against hair loss, dandruff and stress – iO Woman Can a glass of wine improve not only the mood but also the hair?
- Rich in polyphenols, “Bacchus Nectar ” can help fight hair loss and free radicals Can wine have benefits on hair?
- If a glass too many can be read on the face making it appear more tired and dull, the same cannot be said for the hair.
- Although the assumption may be surprising, recent studies conducted by Dr. German kings have shown how the components of wine can counteract two of the phenomena that characterize hair loss: inflammation with the relative production of free radicals and poor vascularization of the scalp.
- Benefits of wine on hair, against oxidative stress and free radicals Dr. Angelo Labrozzi, pharmacist, collaborator with the University of Chieti explained to us why moderate consumption of wine can be a beauty ally for hair.
- “One of the main effects of oxidative stress concerns the graying of the hair, caused by damage to the melanocytes by free radicals,” explains Dr. Angelo Labrozzi, an expert in the study of hair loss.
- Credits: Instagram @evalongoria “The effects of oxidation are not limited to this phenomenon, but can become much more serious.
- A stress that lasts over time can damage the cells of the hair bulb resulting in the birth of a weak hair tending to fall out when, for example, this problem is associated with scalp imperfections such as dandruff and seborrhea “.