Sumary of Chilean María Pía Cornejo takes her “World of Children” collection to New York, Paris and Miam…:
- Regarding the selection of materials, the designer opted for fabrics such as gray linen and black cotton, serving as canvases to apply artistic techniques.
- She was able to confirm that World of Children has been launched since this June and will be hosted in New York, Paris and Miami.
- Promoting her international projection plans, the Chilean designer María Pía Cornejo arrives in the United States and France with her new World of Children collection, a series with which, according to her words, she intends to rescue our inner child and live in a world of love to help our society and future generations.
- Only halfway through the process did I understand what he was trying to communicate, shares María Pía Cornejo.
- Subsequently, the designer will take World of Children to the French capital in September, and later, in the same month, land in Miami Beach.