Sumary of Hugo Boss entrusts Hugo’s child license to the CWF:
- Website, among pure-players, but also in department stores and spaces specializing in children’s fashion.
- Our strategy called CLAIM 5, we want to develop in all regions, at all points of contact, and that for all our brands and products.
- Since 2013, licensee of the Boss Kidswear children’s line, CWF, whose portfolio includes Paul Smith Junior, Kenzo Kids, Givenchy and Lanvin licenses, will also be responsible for developing the Hugo brand.
- The French group Children Worldwide Fashion (CWF), a specialist in high-end and luxury children’s fashion.
- Visuel de la ligne Hugo – DR CWF has signed a worldwide licensing agreement with Hugo Boss that covers the design, production and distribution of Hugo Kids.
- In terms of distribution, the products will be available all over the world.