Sumary of Royal Babies Mourning: Will William and Harry’s Children Attend Elizabeth II’s Funeral?:
- These days in London are preparing the state funeral of Elizabeth II, where many heads of state are expected (including Sergio Mattarella) as well as the whole family reunited: will the royal babies participate in the funeral?
- On the day of the death of the sovereign, the little Cambridge boys – George, Charlotte and Louis – started school: the news upset the daily life of the princes.
- And will Archie and Lilibet, sons of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, fly to London?
- The late ruler leaves behind eight grandchildren – including William and Harry – and twelve great-grandchildren.
- According to the British tabloids, the Cambridge – now Prince and Princess of Wales respectively – are trying to make children live as normal days as possible.
- Harry and Meghan with William and Kate in Windsor Will royal babies attend the queen’s funeral?