Sumary of Scotch & Soda opens a flagship store in Milan:
- Text size The premium brand of clothing for men, women and children, based in Amsterdam, has inaugurated a new flagship store in Milan on two floors for a total of 185 square meters at the number Scotch & Soda The opening in Milan strengthens our presence in Italy, a market that we consider rich In fact it represents a great opportunity to reach new local and international customers in a prestigious location, commented Frederick Lukoff, CEO of Scotch & Soda.
- The retail expansion plan will continue in the second half of 2022, with further direct openings in Europe, including a London flagship, Covent Garden, in August.
- The interiors reflect Scotch & Soda’s Free Spirit in-store design concept and are inspired by the liberal thinking of Amsterdam, the brand’s hometown.
- The store offers women’s, men’s and children’s collections, as well as denim, footwear, eyewear and perfume lines.
- This acceleration of the global retail network is combined with the integration of a unified commerce solution and the commissioning from September of a new 27,500 square meter warehouse in Hoofddorp, North Holland.
- The wholesale network will also expand in the second half of 2022, with the opening of 9 corners in the Rinascente department store, in key cities such as Milan, Turin, Cagliari and Palermo.
- Scotch & Soda The opening represents an important step in the retail expansion of the brand, which has reached its fifth store in the country.