Sumary of Sunscreens for children: the best and the rules for safe exposure:
- Not mandatory, of course, at the most insidious time slot, which for the under 6 extends from 10 to 16.
- The solution is there: raise parents’ awareness so that they use common sense, as well as safe, specific, witty photoretections.
- Sunscreens for children: the textures that the little ones like Subjectective is also the choice of texture.
- “The former are preferably used in infants or in case of proven allergy to others.
- The newer formulas are water resistant for up to 80 minutes, are anti-sweat, anti-salt and anti-chlorine, and keep hydration constant, especially in infants prone to dehydration.
- And preserve the little ones from direct rays before the age of four.
- Generally speaking, it is better to wait three years before exposing the baby to the sun »explains Aurora Garré, Isdin’s medical marketing manager.