Sumary of Ashley Graham: “I was a sex symbol, now I’m a machine that churns out children, with stretch marks u…:
- I haven’t been able to walk properly for a long time, let alone exercise.
- “, She told her in surprise, highlighting how difficult it is to deal with the changes in the body that a pregnancy can bring despite the happiness that follows”.
- In front of the raw photos of the before, during and after pregnancy posted by Ashley Graham, 34, on her path towards the motherhood of three puppies, Isaac Menelik Giovanni, just over 2 years old, and the twins Malaki and Roman, of almost six months, one would think that the model has self-confidence to sell.
- She posted, it would seem without thinking twice, photos of her stretch marks on social media and shots in postpartum lingerie that have increased the esteem that the whole world already had towards her, for being the biggest advocate and supporter of the body positive movement.
- Yet she too has a human side, weak and insecure and in an interview published on Glamor Uk she told how she had to rethink her relationship with her body after the birth of the twins and the miscarriage of which she he had never spoken.
- I was shaking, I didn’t feel like myself physically or emotionally.
- There are days when I look at myself and say: There’s nothing you can’t handle.