Sumary of Balenciaga apologises after netizens call it out for ‘disturbing’ campaign with children and ‘…:
- Seems like they no longer have the moral high ground #Balenciaga pictwittercom7UQjBIpac3. Purple Unicorns (@Purple_Unicornz) November 22, 2022. I cannot believe Balenciaga just- who signed off.
- Luxury fashion house Balenciaga had to issue a public apology after one of its recent campaigns featuring children was deemed inappropriate and disturbing.
- 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 ☁️🏹 (@angelmillk) November 21, 2022. Why would a multi-million-dollar fashion company like Balenciaga run ads for their Object Line using children holding teddy bears in bondage costumes.
- Lila Rose (@LilaGraceRose) November 22, 2022. Per the Independent report, the photos were taken by National Geographic photographer Gabriele Galimberti.
- It showed child models posing with the brand teddy bear handbags from the Paris Fashion Week springsummer 2023 collection.