Sumary of Choupette opened a corner in the largest shopping center in Kuwait:
- Russian children’s clothing brand Choupette is expanding into the Arabian Peninsula.
- The first Choupette store in Kuwait has been operating in the prestigious Al Kout Mall since November 2021.
- After launching the first store in Kuwait in November last year and entering the country’s largest marketplace, Brandatt, the brand opened a corner in the largest shopping center in the country.
- It presents new collections of clothes for boys and girls from 0 to 12 years old, including clothes for special occasions.
- “We are successfully developing in Kuwait on various sales channels, such as a mono-brand store and website, the Brandatt marketplace, and now we have a corner in a well-known network in the Middle East,” says Choupette partner in Kuwait Talal Malallah.