Sumary of CWF is the new child licensee of Sonia Rykiel:
- Sonia Rykiel Children’s Collection – DR CWF has just signed a worldwide license agreement with the US group G-III, which acquired the Sonia Rykiel brand in September 2021 from Eric and Michael Dayan, founders of Showroomprivé, who had bought the rights to the Sonia Rykiel brand in December 2019.
- A few months after signing an agreement with the American brand Michael Kors to develop its children’s collections, CWF now adds Sonia Rykiel to its galaxy, which includes 14 licenses such as Aigle, Givenchy, Karl Lagerfeld and Kenzo Kids, as well as three own brands such as Billieblush.
- The first collection signed by CWF will go on sale in the spring-summer of 2023 and will be made up of 80 pieces for girls from 4 to 16 years old.
- The French children’s fashion specialist Children Worldwide Fashion (CWF) once again strengthens its portfolio of licensed brands.
- Previously managed by Make Fashion Studio, Sonia Rykiel’s children’s licensee since 2017, the brand’s children’s collection is an extension of the women’s ready-to-wear line and uses its codes: stripes, rhinestones, knits, hearts, etc.