Sumary of Faced with the challenges of the children’s sector, BabyKid+Fimi is positioned as an international m…:
- From the firms Babidif and the Portuguese Laranjinha, which celebrates its 40th anniversary this year, they acknowledged their surprise at the optimistic return of the physical event.
- We are very satisfied, but we have our sights set on the next edition, they commented from the signing, celebrating the volume of national visitors and the closing of value agreements.
- For its part, the doll brand Nines DOneil, the German firm Abc Design or the specialist in children’s furniture Micuna declared that the appointment meant the recovery of the illusion, anticipating that its presence is already confirmed for 2023.
- Propose a reunion of professionals from the children’s world, with renewed desire to reactivate the dynamics of the sector.
- A positive feedback shared by the Spanish children’s footwear brand Pisamonas, which made the leap to BtoB last year.
- The internationalization of the event has to be a priority, Alicia Gimeno recalled regarding the objective of placing both the fair and the Spanish children’s industry on the international map in order to find lines of business development outside the limited national market.
- With regard to exhibitors, the childcare and children’s fashion fair presented the proposals of 261 brands (of which 161 were Spanish) from a total of 23 markets, occupying a total of 12,500 square meters.