Sumary of & Other Stories appoints editorial veteran as head of brand identity and creation:
- The role of head of brand identity & creation is almost tailor-made for my experience and a fantastic opportunity to work with something that inspires me .
- Speaking on his appointment, Svensson said in a release: & Other Stories’ perspective on fashion as personal expression is what makes their world mind-blowing and there are so many creative ways to work with that approach.
- Svensson has previously served as design director for New York-based publication W Magazine, before moving on as creative director of British Vogue.
- The high street label head of brand and marketing, Karin Vesterlund, said on the new addition to the group: We are very proud and excited to welcome Johan as head of brand identity & creation at & Other Stories.
- & Other Stories has announced the appointment of Johan Svensson as the new head of brand identity and creation, starting from October 2022. Svensson boasts strong expertise in editorial work, with past experience at the likes of French Vogue, Harper Bazaar, W Magazine and British Vogue.